Tuesday 17 February 2009

Introduction...

Welcome to my blog! 

This is a gay, adult (that is 18+) blog which shows hot men getting railed by other men. If you don't like that then buh-bye. 

Hopefully I'll be able to update this blog regularly with my (ever-expanding) collection of gay XXX pictures. You'll probably have to tolerate my random yammerings on every so often as well, but trust me, the guys getting fucked will make it worth it. 

Blog 1: Cumshots!




(What I wouldn't give to be lying on this guy's chest.)








Cream pie for desert anyone? 

Keep tuned in for more!

KYLM.Aaron.x

UPDATE: 



Saw this and thought it was too good not to add.


4 comments:

  1. Love your blog, man. Keep it up! My fav pic here is the creampie. Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I love the cum shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you like to trade links email me

    gottashoot@hotmail.com my site


    http://gottashoot.nibblebit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of cumshots - would love to be receiving any of them

    ReplyDelete